Maintenance is performed after repair, storage, and periodically during operation and consists of preventive maintenance and calibration. Persons who have studied the operation manual and have been instructed are allowed to carry out maintenance.
List of maintenance work:
- Inspection and verification of appearance, marking and sealing of the calculating device, control unit, primary parameter converter, pressure sensor, terminal box, combustible gas sensor.
- Inspection and cleaning of floats and water level switches, primary transducer
- Checking the error of the density measurement channel and before the periodic verification
- Checking and cleaning the air vents of the computing device
- Inspection and testing of cable lines and earthing circuits of system
- Checking the combustible gas sensor functionality